I hadn't done a morning shoot in a long time, but I'm SO glad that's what worked out for Trevor's senior pictures! The light was gorgeous, there was no wind, and the temperature was perfect. Trevor has so many interests and talents. He can play a variety of instruments, loves to read, enjoys learning, and will be going to college to become an engineer. We started at a favorite location of mine, then headed to Trevor's dad's house for the rest. What a great idea! We were able to tie in some sentimental things that represent how much he has grown/changed. There is a willow tree in his dad's back yard that was just a small tree when he was little... then the dock he used to play on... and his childhood treehouse! I don't know if Trevor was as excited as his mom and I were, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Trevor - have a great senior year, and early congrats to you on graduating!
Here are a few of my favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment