Here are just a few of my favorites!
Monday, October 27, 2014
Ashton, Cale, Landon, & Reece
Kristen and Jeff have four (adorable) boys - and another boy due next month! Seriously, these boys are beyond cute. Not only that, but they are fun, silly, AND good listeners! I was impressed with how each of the boys acted during our shoot. I got SO many shots in just 30 minutes, it was hard to narrow them down! It was fun to see the brothers interact - Ashton (the oldest) was great at helping Reece (the youngest) sit still. Cale (2nd born) always gave a smile and Landon (3rd born) was the goofball with the cute toothless smile! :) We shot at a park I hadn't shot at before, and it was gorgeous. It was perfectly overcast (and even a bit warm). I had a blast! I love the last shot - the boys being "tough". :) Kristen, it was wonderful to meet you and your family - good luck as you welcome your 5th boy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment