This shoot felt like a mini-reunion! I have known this family for many years (I won't tell you how many). :) I was so excited when Rosann contacted me and wanted extended family pictures. I hadn't seen her kids (Jaynann and Jeremy) in a long time - and they are each married with two kids! Rosann and Jerry are so proud of their kids and grand kids, and it's evident in their smiles as they interact with their family. It was tricky to get "real" smiles out of the kids at times, but I found that if I made them laugh they would finish their laugh with great smiles (I just had to be ready and quick)! We had a beautiful evening for our shoot and it was great to see everyone.
Here are a few of my favorites from our session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment