I love this family. My husband does, too. In fact - he was jealous I got to hang out with them to take their pictures. :) Maybe next time I'll send Joe to do the shoot... ;) Denise had taken the time to scout some beautiful spots for us - soooo pretty! I love new locations! Thatcher and Colt are so cute! Thatcher wanted to explore everything. Colt would stop whatever he was doing and smile if you sang "The itsy bitsy spider" (or a variety of other songs). As I was taking a large family photo, two people riding horses went past us! That's a first on a shoot for me! They let the kids pet the horses - SO nice of them! When I was taking a picture of Tim and Denise with their grandsons, the parents were behind me singing and being all sorts of silly to get the kids to look/smile. I had to capture that... :) Overall we had a great shoot - with great weather!
Here are a few of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment