I know this guy (and his family) because they're our neighbors! Trevor has three brothers and one sister, but this is his time in the spotlight - because he's a SENIOR! :) His mom (Laura) and I rescheduled his session because of major wind, and I'm so glad we did. We had a beautiful evening! We headed downtown for the first half of his session, and found some great spots. Then we headed to a park (after running by his house to pick up forgotten shoes ;)). Trevor is going to Newman next year as a Theatre major. I can tell he is going to do an amazing job! I'm pretty sure I learned more about movies during our one-hour session than I had known prior! Trevor was so much fun - he was up for anything. Laura was great at getting "real" smiles and laughs. :)
Congrats and good luck, Trevor!
Here are a few of my favorites from your session:
No comments:
Post a Comment