Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Brenna : New Arrival

This tiny one is so beautiful! You may remember Rochelle and Zack from their wedding. Now they are a family of THREE! Rochelle and Zack didn't find out what they were having (so fun!!), so when they asked me to do their newborn pictures, I didn't know if we'd be photographing a boy or a girl! Little Brenna Elizabeth wasn't so little - 9lbs 7oz! She is absolutely adorable, though. She was a perfect angel for our session today - she slept the whole time! Thanks to Mama for filling her belly right before pictures. :) I tell ya, I could take pictures of little tiny babies all day... I have to make myself stop shooting! Brenna with her chunky cheeks, full head of gorgeous hair, and cute little bow about did me in. Almost gave me baby fever... almost. Ha ha.

Congrats Rochelle and Zack! You are 6 days in and already amazing parents!

Here are a few of my favorites from our session:











No comments:

Post a Comment