This beautiful baby boy is already awesome. I mean, he had the blessing of being born a Packers fan (with a newborn helmet to boot)! (Sorry Taylor ;)) Seriously, though - as I've gotten to know Taylor and Dave (here is their wedding, their maternity pictures, and their hospital pictures) I know that little Slade is going to be amazing. His parents are so in love with him, and they have that adorable new-parent sleep-deprived glow. :) Slade and his parents came over to my house for a newborn session... and Slade decided he had NO intentions of sleeping for us. :) We tried everything... but he didn't want to miss anything! He finally cashed out as they were preparing to leave. :) We still got some great shots - and he's my first newborn to NOT pee or poop the whole time he was bare-bottomed!
Here are a few of my favorites of Slade (6 days old):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment