Monday, October 29, 2012

Theresa & Randy : Family

I was thrilled when Tara contacted me about taking some family photos for her parents.  I went to high school with her (her older brother Robbie was in my class), and she was good friends with my sister.  I don't think I had seen her in over a decade!  It was fun to see the expanded family.  Theresa and Randy were overjoyed to have all of their family in the same city for a couple of days (coming all the way from Colorado and Japan!), so we made the most of their time and braved the cold!  Tara and Paul's little girl Ellorie is 8 months old and adorable!  I can't believe how happy she was throughout the whole shoot... especially after being in the car all day!

Thank you all for letting me be a part of your brief weekend!  Here are a few of my favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment