Sunday, October 21, 2012

Angela & Kale : 1 year

Not only are Kale and Angela friends of mine, but they happen to be my next door neighbors!  Okay, so we were neighbors first, then friends. :) They celebrated their first wedding anniversary this month.  I absolutely love the idea of taking pictures each year and wish I had done that from the beginning!  Angela had the great idea of taking a picture WITH a picture from their wedding.  What a fun tradition to start!  We had a beautiful evening yesterday and had so much fun!  I love how Kale makes Angela laugh.  Thanks to their silliness (as you'll see) we got some great shots. :)

Thanks for having me take your pics - and happy anniversary!

Here are a few of my favorites...





1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!!! And so fun - I love how I can see their personalities in each picture. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete