One of the reasons I love my job is that I get to meet new people as well as reconnect with others. I went to college with Leah and Craig (go Wildcats!) back in the day, so I was excited when they asked me to take pictures for them. It was so fun to see them married (almost 10 years!) with three beautiful kiddos. We have a lot of common friends and we're at similar stages in life - we should hang out more! :) I was thankful for beautiful weather in the midst of this Kansas craziness. Caleb is OVER five and a half, so he's practically in charge of the family. :) Claire has the sweetest smile, is two and a half, and rocks being the middle child. Caleb and Claire are so great with little Caitlin! She may be nine months old, but she's going on 2 it seems! She is so close to walking!!
Leah and Craig, thanks for sharing your family with me! Here are some of my favorites from your session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment