Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Caleb, Janet, & Mackenzie

Mackenzie just turned two - and boy is she cute!! He beautiful blond hair and bright blue eyes just enhance her big smile! :) I enjoyed meeting Janet and Caleb. They are such sweet parents to their little girl. :) It was a bit chilly, but the light was beautiful... and Mackenzie did great! That is, until I messed things up. :) I was having a hard time getting her to look right at me, so I got out my trusty squeaky giraffe (it's a kid favorite). Mackenzie liked it... too much. :) She wanted to hold it and did not want to let it go. When Janet and Caleb gently took it from her, it was the end of the world! I feel so bad I made her cry. :( Mackenzie was awesome, though - we took a little walk and she calmed right down! She put on her Shockers outfit and we got some great shots! I learned that if I sang to her, she would look at me - perfect! :) We ended up having a wonderful shoot.

Here is their sneak peek!










No comments:

Post a Comment