Monday, November 17, 2014

Arlee, Maggie, & Girls

We HAD such beautiful weather... right up until this shoot. :( Maggie had booked this date out a while back because it was the only day they would be in town before Christmas (I usually take their pics over Thanksgiving). They live in another state. The day before our shoot Maggie and I were texting and scrambling for an indoor location. Maggie's sister was beyond generous and let us use her house! It was a bit of a drive for me... but that was silver lining because I really enjoyed the quiet car (even listened to some podcasts!). :) The window in their living room allowed light in for a perfect little set up. It was nice to shoot without our teeth chattering! Madelynne and Maylee are so cute - look at their beautiful smiles! :) I'm so thankful it worked out - I always enjoy our yearly "hang out" time. :)

Here is their sneak peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment