Friday, May 9, 2014

Valerie & Her Boys

The weather didn't want this shoot to happen! We had to reschedule once - and almost had to again. Wednesday was supposed to be stormy and we couldn't tell when it was going to hit! I'm glad we braved the wind and gave it a shot. The weather ended up being great, aside from the bit of wind! :) Valerie and Isaac have have the cutest boys - Ian and Nolan. Ian was hesitant to smile... until ice cream was mentioned! Then he willingly gave me his "ice cream smile." :) Nolan is a mover! He wasn't really into being still or having his picture taken, but if I sang "the wheels on the bus" he would freeze for a few seconds and I would shoot like crazy! :) I hope the boys enjoyed their ice cream treat - they deserved it!

Here are a few of my favorites from our session:





No comments:

Post a Comment