Sarah is full of joy. You can tell the moment you meet her. Her joy overflows - and she doesn't stop smiling. :) I'm glad one of her teachers recommended me, because I had so much fun taking these pictures! We had perfect weather for Sarah's shoot - though downtown was crazy busy because of a concert at the arena! Sarah was willing to walk in HIGH heels (or barefoot) everywhere I took her (which was all over)! We ended our day at the park with beautiful light. She brought along her close friend Morgan and we took some shots with the two of them, as well! We almost got pooped on by birds (twice), walked through broken glass, got screeched at by birds while walking through stickers, and rolled a few ankles... but we got some great shots!
Sarah - it was a joy taking your pictures. Congrats on graduating and good luck in this next season of life!
Here are a few of my favorites from our session:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment