Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Colt : New Arrival

It was only a couple of weeks ago that I took Brian and Jessica's maternity pics - and now they are officially a family of THREE! :)

Colt was born on August 20th and I got to meet him at just 10 days old!  He is SO cute!  He has a head full of beautiful dark hair!  Brian and Jessica have eased into parenthood with grace.  They may not agree (ha ha), but watching them with Colt - they are naturals! :)

Jessica had this adorable tiny Shockers onesie for Colt to wear - and he made it look big! :) Once Colt ate and got all cozy, he cashed out and let me mold him however I wanted to!  It was so fun! Oh and you'll notice those boots from the belly session - they had to make a comeback!

Here are a few of my favorites from Friday!








No comments:

Post a Comment