Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gianna : New Arrival

My best friend had a BABY!!

You may remember Katie and Micah from their maternity session in June (here).  Well... sweet, beautiful, amazing little Giavanni (Gianna) Bentley entered the world on July 22nd, 2013.  Katie and I live a few hours away from each other, so I was SO thankful I got to be at the hospital on her daughter's BIRTHday!  The next time I was able to see Gianna was when she was just shy of 3 weeks old... but it wasn't too late for newborn pics! (I would have insisted on them even if she was 6 months old... but this was much easier, so I'm glad it worked out this way ;)).  Katie and Micah have a beautiful home - perfect setting for a photo shoot!

I have way too many favorites... so it was hard to narrow them down for a sneak peak!  Here goes!







On this one I was testing my light and setup... she wasn't quite where I wanted her yet, but LOOK!  She smiled! :)




Had to include the three besties and Baby Gianna! Jacklyn was also my amazing assistant ;)

1 comment: