It's hard to believe that little Lena is ONE! I can remember Angie and Casey's wedding so vividly... because it was the first wedding Joe and I attended as a married couple! It's crazy that they have a little one and that they've been parents for a year now... Lena's grandparents (Lawrence and Jacque) gave her a photo shoot for her birthday and I was ecstatic when they asked me to do the honors! Lena did GREAT - she was chill and happy through the whole shoot - and didn't even mind a few raindrops! When she smiles really big, she sticks her tongue out the side of her mouth and it's beyond adorable. We took a few pictures at Angie and Casey's house, then headed to a park for the rest. The weather cooperated - and so did Lena. :)
Here are a few of my favorites from yesterday! Happy birthday, Lena!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment