Sharing the joy of new life has got to be one of the best experiences... and sharing that joy with my best friend - well, let's just say I had a few "moments" during our photo shoot. :) I was honored that Katie and Micah chose to have me take pictures of their growing family (and Katie's growing belly :)). It worked out perfectly to go up to Kansas City for her baby shower up there, and sneak in pics the night before. We started in the nursery (Katie did an incredible chevron wall!), then went to a nearby park. The weather was perfect! Diesel had to come with - he's family! :) Katie was 33 weeks at the time of our shoot, and I think she looks amazing - you'll agree, I know.
Katie and Micah... I am ecstatic for you both. You will be phenomenal parents and I love you.
Here are some of my favorites from our session :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Excellent pictures of a beautiful couple, soon to be a bigger family!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!! You do so FAB!!!
ReplyDelete