My first sun-flare!
Thanks to my sis for this connection... Holly lives in Emporia and she came down with her mom Mary and sister Samantha in tow just for me to take her senior pictures today! What an honor! Holly is delightful; her smile is sweet and genuine. I was SO thankful we had nice weather! The wind was a bit chilly at times, but nothing we couldn't handle! We braved stickers (yes, after my last senior sesh you'd think I would have had enough), broken glass, and wheat in the eye (ha)... Holly and I agreed that it was all worth a good shot. :) As I blurted out at the beginning of this post, Holly is "my first sun-flare" - well, my first good one anyway! Thanks for being my guinea pig!
It was great to meet you, Holly! Here are a few of my faves from your session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment