skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Chris & Jacklyn
I can't begin to tell you how dear these two are to me. Joe and I treasure them and their friendship. Chris and Jacklyn were sweet enough to let me take pics of them for their Christmas cards in the past, when I was just starting out... and though they weren't awful, well... let's just say I won't be showing you any of those - ha ha. I'm glad they gave me another shot. :)
We did a little mini-session yesterday. Though it got a bit chilly at the end, it really wasn't bad for mid-November. Know that these two have three adorable cats that are part of their family, but they refused to leave the house in this weather. :)
I love you, Chris & Jack! Here are a few of my faves from your session:
Lol! CUTE!!
ReplyDelete