Oh the cuteness. Lindsay texted me before our shoot saying Caroline was set on wearing her Cinderella dress for family pictures. I said "why not?!" so Caroline, I mean Cinderella... joined our shoot for a bit (then happily changed into her other outfit :)). I let Cinderella show me where she wanted to stand and how she wanted to pose (she picked out her FAVORITE duck, so we had to include her in the picture). Adorable. Seriously - I'm inspired. The woods here in Atlanta are SO pretty... now I want to do some little mini-sessions of girls in their princess dresses in the woods, like a fairytale!
So, back to this shoot. Lindsay suggested the duck pond in Buckhead. It was beautiful! The perfect setting for their pictures. We had a gorgeous day for them, too.
I loved this shoot for many reasons. Lindsay coordinates the MOPS group I attend and I love how genuine she is. She likes to "keep it real" and this shoot was no different. With a potty break in the woods, a crying picture (which I LOVE), pine needles in a baby's face, a diaper blowout, and chasing a favorite duck, it was amazing. Rob was the calm presence, Lindsay made it all happen, Caroline was SO cute, and Cole was all smiles (until the dirty diaper got to him). :)
Here are a few of my favorites from their session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment