Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Angela & Kale : 4 years

With the move, I was afraid I wouldn't get to do this session. It had become a tradition! I looked forward to this session every year - and when Angela and Kale (our next door neighbors and dear friends in KS) told us they were coming to visit us in Atlanta, I KNEW we had to make this happen. The timing was perfect, as they had just celebrated their 4-year anniversary. :) Kale was super stoked that I asked them to hike a bit for these photos - he just loves the outdoors. :) We had a beautiful evening and my family tagged along, too! I love taking photos of these two because they constantly make each other laugh - which means I get shots of genuine smiles and true joy. These two were made for each other... some might even say they go together like chips & salsa. ;)

Here are a few of my favorites from their session!







No comments:

Post a Comment