Okay, enough gushing... on to my favorites from our session. :)
Monday, September 22, 2014
Aaron, Cassy Sage, Malachi, & Jericho : Family (lifestyle)
I love love love these kind of sessions. I may be a bit biased since this is my beautiful sister and her family... but still. Cassy (I'm trying to work on calling her Sage... I have failed thus far :)) wanted some pictures of their life at home. It was so much fun. Boys wrestling, sword-fighting, jumping off beds, eating ice cream... what their days are normally made of. My nephews are pretty stinking cute, and that's just fact. I love those boys (and their parents). I love how welcoming their home is. I love how they share their lives with others. I just love them. :)
Okay, enough gushing... on to my favorites from our session. :)
Okay, enough gushing... on to my favorites from our session. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













These are amazing Ginga!!! Pretty amazing subjects as well!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of Sage and her husband in the kitchen are so good! I love the one with the boys fighting in front of them and the one of them at the sink is so romantic! The couch ones are also cute! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen and Kara! :) It was a super fun shoot. :)
ReplyDelete