Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Alli, Austin, Carson, & Tatum

You may remember this family from here or here. What a journey they have been on since those shoots!  Alli was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer in April of 2013. She was pregnant at the time.  She went through brain surgeries, delivering her baby girl early, radiation, and chemo - and is still daily choosing to live life to the fullest.
As you'll see, her smile shows genuine joy. She has inspired me in ways she's not even aware of. I am honored that Alli chose me to take her family pictures. I loved meeting (and holding) Tatum!

I have to laugh - I had forgotten until I looked back that their first shoot with me was cold, too! I mentioned that Carson was cold but that he pushed through. Well, a few years later it was even COLDER! Carson wasn't excited about the cold - in fact he was upset when they arrived. I was SO impressed, though! He was AWESOME! He put a smile on and was tough even though I knew he was cold. Tatum didn't seem to mind the cold at all! She's got the cutest smile!

I'm glad we got these pictures on Monday, because "snowmageddon" came Tuesday!

Here are a few of my favorites from their session.





1 comment: