Mason, congrats in advance! Enjoy your senior year and good luck in your future endeavors!
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Mason : Senior
This shoot was awesome. I ventured out to Mason's hometown, having no clue what to expect. I wasn't familiar with the area, so I hadn't planned the shoot. Mason's parents had spent an hour and a half scouting locations for us! They had our route planned, they had a variety of locations picked out, they had visions for what they wanted... I just stepped in and snapped the picture! :) Mason was great to work with - he was willing to hike through hedge apple craziness and walk onto a sketchy bridge. :) I got to meet his cute dog Durango as well as his beautiful and sweet girlfriend Kelsey. We had fun - and had great weather!
Mason, congrats in advance! Enjoy your senior year and good luck in your future endeavors!
Mason, congrats in advance! Enjoy your senior year and good luck in your future endeavors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Awesome, can't wait to see the rest.
ReplyDelete