Yesterday was my brother-in-law's birthday - Happy #30, Aaron! My sister (Cassy Sage) had the awesome idea to do a secret photo shoot of her and their boys with pictures as a birthday gift. But not JUST a photo shoot... she also had the idea to design an album for Aaron. It included their original e-mails to each other and excerpts from e-mails as they got to know each other. It included engagement pictures (my very first "shoot" though it was done with my point and shoot because I couldn't afford a "real" camera yet :)), wedding pictures, pictures of Malachi and Jericho as they were added to their family, and so on. I had so much fun designing it! We ended the album with pictures from the secret shoot... including my sister in pink pants. She wore pink pants on their first date so Aaron jokes that it was the pink pants that sealed the deal. :) No matter what it was, I am glad that Aaron is a part of our family.
Now I can finally post pics from our secret session!
My sister is so beautiful...
Jericho was so excited about his daddy's birthday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Thank you so much seester!! You helped me put together a book of memories that will be so much fun to look at many many years from now. You are so incredibly talented, I love you!
ReplyDelete