Monday, January 7, 2013

Thatcher & Family

This family was so fun!  They had planned this shoot months in advance, and we were crossing our fingers for a random warm December day... hey, it's been known to happen!  It got cold... really cold... so it turned into my first studio shoot!  We rented studio space and had a great experience!!  I was a bit apprehensive since I'm used to shooting outdoors, but they were patient as I made adjustments and I think it went well.

It was a large group - Tom and Kristy (with adorable baby Thatcher - 9mo), Tom's brother Jim and his wife Kristi, Kristy's brother Brian and his wife Jessica, Tom and Jim's parents - Brian and Kathy, and Kristy and Brian's parents - Tim and Denise.  Did you catch all that??  Yeah, there are a couple of repeated names in there! :)

THEN.... right as I began to work on their pictures, my hard drive crashed.  Thankfully I had everything backed up!  I had to send my computer in to get a new hard drive and I just got it back, got everything restored, my programs re-loaded, and all settled into my "new" computer.  Whew!  FINALLY I have a sneak peek for you all!  Thank you SO much for your patience!

Here are a few of my favorites!









No comments:

Post a Comment