If you haven't met Kaitlyn, you're missing out. Kaitlyn is a dear friend of mine. She is one of the most amazing girls I know. She has such a tender heart and such a sweet smile. Her laugh is contagious. She is crazy smart - she is taking pre-med classes that I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole! :) I have gotten to know her and her family over the past 6 (I think?) years and consider myself blessed to know them. Kaitlyn has a sweet surprise on the way... a baby girl! I bugged Kaitlyn about belly pics... and finally she caved and let me take some (I promise, you'll be glad you did!). We had so much fun! Kaitlyn came to my house and was patient as I tended to 3 kids during our session. :) My daughter Avery loves Kaitlyn and loves babies... so she begged to take a picture with Kaitlyn (you'll see one below). It was so sweet.
Kaitlyn, I am so proud of you. You are going to be an amazing mommy! I love you.
Here are a few of my favorites from our session:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment