Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Leighton is TWO & Welcome to Micah!

You may remember Leighton from this post - can you believe it's been a year??  Michele asked me to come take some pictures of Leighton just a few days before she turned two.  My how time flies!  Not only was I going to take pictures of Leighton, but her new little brother as well!!!  Michele and Chad welcomed Micah into their lives earlier than expected (he came at 36 weeks), but he is healthy and STRONG!  I'm not kidding you, this 4-week old baby knows how to roll over.  I saw it with my own two eyes!

It was so fun to meet little Micah and get to see Leighton again.  Michele and I like to have playdates, but with this crazy cold weather, and her having a new baby, it's been tough.  We're looking forward to spring!!

This was my first indoor session using a backdrop and off-camera lighting.  Michele is so laid back, she didn't hesitate to be my guinea pig.  Thanks, Chele! :)

Here are some of my faves from Saturday:

Okay, I'm sorry but I just HAD to put these in here... Leighton is one of the most active little girls I've met and I had a decent
number of shots from our session that looked like this (ha ha):

Okay, back to normal :)







Congratulations, Chad and Michele - you have a beautiful family of four!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh!! I love them! You are so awesome! Lo is hilarious! She really can put your camera taking skills to the test! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of an amazing family!!! And Michelle, looks great for having a baby only 4 weeks ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I forgot to mention how RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING Chele looks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete