When Connie contacted me about doing a photo session, my mind was instantly flooded with memories from elementary school. Ah, good times... her son Tyler was in my class in grade school, and his younger sister Taryn was one of my sister's closest friends then, as well.
It was fun to see Tyler and Taryn again - and though I'm all "grown up" and married with my own kid, honestly it took me a second to grasp that they could be old enough for those things as well... ha ha. Tyler is married to Carrie, they have a son named Mason (2yrs old), and they just welcomed twins (boy-Grant, girl-Avery) into the world 5 weeks ago! Taryn is married to Adam. That one is the hardest to grasp... last thing I knew Taryn was over at our house playing barbies with my sister! :)
You've probably heard me mention this before, but my forte is shooting outdoors. Natural light and me are best buds. I get nervous whenever I have to shoot indoors... so I was relieved when Connie's house had a lot of natural light! I appreciate her taking a leap of faith and using me... each time I learn a little bit more, so thanks Connie. I do hope I can take your family outside in the future!
Here are a few of my favorites from our session:
Getting two newborns dressed and ready is quite the chore! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment