Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ginny, Chris, and Baby

I know you'll find it hard to believe, but one of my dearest friends doesn't care for pictures.  Now, Ginny appreciates photography and at least pretends to understand why I get so excited about taking pictures... but when it comes to photos of herself, it's another story. :) I offered suggested insisted that I take some belly pictures of her and her hubby before Baby comes... and perhaps to pacify me, she let me.  I was literally giddy throughout the shoot... she'll tell ya.


Anywho... I grew up with Chris and when he met Ginny I knew we would be friends.  We have shared many seasons of life together, so it was a true joy to take pictures of Ginny and her growing belly.


Here are a few of my faves!
I'm so excited for you two and I can't wait to meet Baby S!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment