Sunday, March 28, 2010

Katie & Micah are ENGAGED!!!!

Katie and I go way back. We've known each other since she was in 7th grade and I was in 8th. We went to junior high, high school, and college together. She is one of my dearest friends... so I was SOOOO excited when Micah asked me to help with his proposal plan!!! I had to lie to Katie, but I don't think she cared. She thought we were hanging out at her place, but little did she know... Micah was in town! He called Katie and had her look out her window - we were down across the street holding "Will You Marry Me?" signs. I got to hold the "You"!

Micah making the call...

The team preparing to run across the street (my hubby Joe, Katie's sister Lisa, and Micah's friend Brett).

She could hardly contain herself...

FINALLY!

In true Katie fashion...

She said YES!

Sisters :)

I couldn't wait to hug her and congratulate her!

The happily engaged couple :)

Thank you, Micah, for including me in your plans. I was honored to be a part of your amazing day. Katie and Micah, I couldn't be happier for you and I can't wait for your wedding!!

1 comment: