Lindsay and Brent recently welcomed their first child into the world - a beautiful baby boy! I was so excited to meet Liam today! He's adorable - and so tiny!! He did SO well! He didn't cry at all, he looked right at me (heart=puddle), and he even refrained from piddling on my blankets. :) I think he likes me!
I was nervous about shooting inside since the weather obviously wasn't condusive to outdoor newborn pics. Thanks to my sister's mother-in-law for offering her home! Their house had great lighting and some neat props (including an antique go-kart). It was perfect! :)
Liam is only 2.5 weeks old, but he would scoot/push himself whenever he was on his tummy! Then, he held his head up for a few seconds (you'll see below)! We were all amazed... wondering if he's really supposed to be doing that yet! :)
Lindsay and Brent, congratulations and welcome to parenthood!
Here are a few favorites from today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










These look awesome Ginger!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Beautiful pictures!! He is so handsome!
ReplyDelete